Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lovely day and some pics

There are few things better than the way I spent my day. Up early (ok, I could do without that) and did dishes with Grady's "help". Then our Sunday cinnamon rolls and off to church. Grady cried in the nursery when I left (as usual) but was having fun when I picked him up. Taylor had fun in Children's Church. I heard a good message.
After nap/rest time it was outside. I sat on the deck under the shade canopy and felt a cool breeze on my face while the scent of some majorly gorgeous roses floated on the air. I watched my kids play in the sand/water/yard and have some serious fun.
What a wonderful day.
Now, here are some photo collages for your viewing pleasure.

Taylor watching TV at one year old. Grady at 18 months. They sit so similarly!

Four years of Taylor standing with Daddy on her birthday!

Just my handsome Grady Boy!


Taylor looking snazzy in a new birthday outfit before church this morning!




1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Awww, those are great! Love the collages.