This thing is going around email and blogs and Facebook so I thought I'd join in.
1) I love to read but I mostly just like to read romance novels (good ones, not the ones that a third grader could write) but I do enjoy other books (Kite Runner) every now and then.
2) I HATE to do housework and am blessed that my husband enjoys it and does it a lot!
3) I don't mind doing laundry.
4) I'm a teacher but I'd really rather do something out of the classroom at this point. I've been teaching 10 years and I'm feeling the burn out. I want to be in education (I guess...I don't really have the "skills" or "training" for anything else at the moment" but I think I'd like to be out of the classroom for a while at least
5) I HATE talking to new people. Expecially if it's a confident/pretty woman or a really hot guy (but I'd take the hot guy over the hot girl anytime) I get really nervous and feel like I say stupid things
6) I have a horrible habit of not being able to make eye contact with people
7) I absolutely HATE confrontation of any type (especially with coworkers or family members)
8)I love taking pictures but I don't have a fancy camera or any true skills
9) I love TIVO! Thanks to it we get to watch favorite shows even if it's a week later!
10) I have daily, sometimes hourly flashbacks of the 40+ days Grady spent in the hospital
11) I am still self conscious about some things people made fun of me about when I was younger
12) I am totally in love with my two children and would never trade them even when they are driving me insane!
13) I wish that I would have become a nurse or something else (not sure what...)
14) I would rather email or send a card than call someone.
15)I don't make my bed.
16) I hate to be hot or sweaty. I like outside but not if it's hot.
Why don't you post 16 things about yourself on your blog and leave it on my comments as well? :)