Friday, December 5, 2008

Grady then and now

I wanted to post some pics of Grady from his hospitalizations to compare with him now.
Jan. 22, 2008. He stopped breathing on Jan. 21, 2008. This is him on the vent in the PICU at 7 weeks old.


Jan. 24, 2008



Off the vent (Jan 26)

March 2008 (he'd been on the vent and then off and was going to have to go back on)


Off the vent a second time and the withdrawls from the meds were about to start

Out of PICU (March) but not ready to go home yet.

One of his favorite poses, the docs said it looked like he was praying to go home.


I have two pics from his August stay but they are on my phone and I think my husband disabled my texting abilities because I can't send them to myself! :( The January stay was 10 days (vented once), then 5 days in Feb (no vent that time), then 25 days in March (vented twice then), then two days in August (no vent).

Anyway, here are a couple new ones of Grady from just these past two weeks!



3 comments:

Lori said...

look at the difference... glad he is doing so much better!

Rose said...

Gosh he is so cute! Such a big difference, he looks like a different kid altogether!

Anonymous said...

I read!!! I just can't always comment because of our internet situation, but just wanted you to know I am a "follower". :)

Grady is such a testimony.....I love that he is big and strong now!!! Praise God for His faithfulness!!!