Monday, December 22, 2008

I got tagged

Ok, Rachel tagged me so I will play along. I'm at my parents' house though so the pics aren't really mine.

Rules:

1) Go to where you keep your pics on your computer, choose the 4th folder

2) Pick the 4th picture in that folder

3) Put it in a post and explain it

4) Tag others and let them know they were tagged



Here's my picture


This is Grady and his cousin Davus. Davus is 10 wks older than Grady. Grady had been out of the hospital one whole month! He was 5 months old exactly on the day of this picture.

Ok, now I tag:
*Lori
*Alicia
*Adam
*Sara W
*Sarah F
Ok, I don't have anyone else to tag!
Now, you guys pick your 4th pic folder and the 4th pic in it. Post it and explain it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

cute pic... I'll have to do this tonight.

Rachel said...

Thanks for playing along, Mandy! I like your picture!