Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grady's first haircut!

Well, Taylor didn't get a haircut until she was past three years old. I cut it this past summer and I recently cut it again. I did a better job the first time, not so please with this last cut but luckily she only goes to daycare and it will grow!
Grady, however, was getting quite the little mullet going. His hair is pretty straight in the front but pretty curly in the back. The back was a little out of control! So, I bit the bullet and cut the back and sides a bit. Now, if you know Grady and how he's in constant motion, you'll be able to forgive the slightly uneven neck and ear lines. I am now thinking I may take a tiny bit more off the back (to catch a few stray curls) and maybe attempt trimming the top (I was too afraid to touch it tonight). However, for the first haircut it wasn't too traumatic (for him or me!) and I think it looks decent.
BEFORE (right after bath)



AFTER

3 comments:

Rose said...

Big boy! He looks so handsome!

Janine said...

I think it looks great .... even as my heart is saying, "Ohhhhhhh, but those curls!!!!!".
You did a good job.
:)

Lori said...

looks great... you did a great job and he looks like a big boy now!