Sunday, November 2, 2008

Taylor's Lipgloss

Taylor and Mommy had a "day out" today. I had a gift card to Walden books that still had some money on it and a JCP coupon that was $10 off of $10 or more so we headed to the mall after Grady went down for a nap. She insisted on riding in the stroller which looked funny but saved a lot of whining. She had picked a couple things at JCP when I realized the coupon expired Saturday! She handled it pretty well though. I found a Macy's return card in my purse that had $7 on it so we headed there. She picked out lipgloss (more on that later). At Walden's she picked out a Disney Princess book with a MagnaDoodle type thing that is supposed to teach her to write her letters. Little do they know how stubborn this child is! She also picked a Little Critter book, "Just Shopping with Mom".

Back to the lipgloss. MIL and FIL will be getting Taylor lipgloss for Christmas but she just HAD to have the stuff she found today. She's worn gloss at Juana's house so I thought she'd be ok with it. I helped her put some on (it's the kind with the applicator brush) and then sent her to put it in her room. I got lunch ready and realized I hadn't seen her since I sent her to put it away. I holler for her to come in the kitchen. She comes in with lipgloss all over her face, a huge chunk of it on her chin, and pink gloss smeared all over her white shirt. I didn't get a picture of that but I did take a picture of the gloss so that you can see how much she applied. I think her words were, "I shorry, it leaked." Um, yeah.

1 comment:

Life with Spirit said...

I Sooooooooooooooooooo feel your pain. :)